Durability, versatility, ease of application, and longevity are qualities we know our clients look for when repairing or improving a facility. Successfully meeting these characteristics, PILECAP, Inc. has developed the proprietary formulation: the PILECOAT System.
PILECOAT is a cost effective method of providing extremely durable protection for surfaces subjected to the harshest of marine and industrial environments. PILECOAT mitigates the continuous challenge of corrosion and deterioration to piling and various structures, in the splash zone, above and below the waterline, at docks, piers and bridges. Designed to bond with any properly prepared surface, protecting it from the harsh marine and industrial environments, the PILECOAT System is a cost effective method for providing protection that is second to none.
- Manufactured to 75(+) years of serviceability
- Fast setting and rapid curing
- May be used in interior or exterior applications
- It is inert, will not hydrolyze, leach, or contaminate other materials
- Environmentally friendly. PILECOAT has no fumes or residue post application
- Manufactured using pigments to create any color, along with ultra violet protection
- An elastomeric spray coating material which is 100% solid, yet accommodating of movement by the substrate and strong enough to remain intact under all conditions (except major structural dislocations)
- Versatility: easily applied to desired thickness at any angle to properly prepared substrates, including but not limited to: all PILECAP Friction Coupler Systems, piling types, bulkheads, storage tanks, secondary containments and walkways, producing coatings, liners, wearing courses, and resilient surfaces
- Easily applied to desired thickness with single or multiple "pass" applications producing one solid membrane which adheres and encapsulates the structure without appreciable sag or runs
For questions or a consultation please contact PILECAP, Inc. at (913) 948-8340.
Receive an Estimate
The professionals at PILECAP are standing by and ready to answer any questions you have about pile repair or cleaning. Simply tell us more about your project and we will provide a free project consultation and estimates for service. Contact us!